The Company is gravely concerned with money laundering and financing of terrorism as crimes threatening state, public order, personal freedom and safety of all the humanity.
We employ anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing measures and practices in order to prevent such actions being performed through the Website and, as a whole, where applicable.
By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the rightful owner of the money that you deposit, or have deposited to your Account on the Website.
- Abovementioned funds were obtained in a legal way and are not the proceeds of crime.
- You will not in any way use the Website for illegal activity.
- Information you provide to the Company is correct and up to date.
- You will inform us if you are or become a Politically Exposed Person (meaning an individual who is or has been entrusted with prominent public functions in a foreign country, for example, Heads of State or of senior politicians, senior government, judicial or military officials, senior executives of state-owned corporations or important political party officials)
You will be asked to provide documents that will verify the information you provided to us and the origin of the funds that you deposited. The Company may ask for such documents at any time.
If any of the information that you provide to us is untrue, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise incomplete, you will be in breach of contract, and we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the services, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
When making the decision about requesting the documents, the Company uses a risk-based approach. This means that there is a constant monitoring of your activity during your usage of the Website; if any of your actions are found to be suspicious, for example, exceeding the amount allowed for deposits or withdrawal, or drastic changes in your behaviour, you may be subject for additional verification.
Any such suspicious activity may be reported to the competent authorities.
The Company may perform repeatable checks from time to time.
If, for any reason, you will not be able to pass the verification, your account will be frozen until the verification can be performed. During this term, you will not be able to deposit or withdraw the funds from the Website.
All the information received from you in the process of identification is processed in accordance with applicable legislation.
The records about the measures performed during the verification and information obtained during such verification shall be kept for no less than 10 years. After the expiry of such term, the information will be anonymized.